'00 600R exhaust fit a '01 650L

4 replies to this topic
  • Dagwood_55

Posted December 05, 2005 - 02:55 PM

Been posting and looking for a good deal on exhaust for my xr650L, Santa is gonna bring it to me. Wanted a WB e series, but no find yet, But I have found a Supertrapp IDS2, but not for a L, but they do have one for a '00 600R. Will exhaust for a 600R fit my L?? and are you sure??

Good price of $179.

• XR650L_Dave

Posted December 06, 2005 - 08:52 AM

I've heard people say they've done it. I'm *sure* I've heard people say it.

That's as close as I can get you...

D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mgs781

Posted December 06, 2005 - 09:26 AM

My yosh system was designed for the XR600R.

I don't think it matters for a slip on, in fact I am sure it does not.

Headers on the other hand are different. The XR600R headers do not fit the XR650L without modifications, at least the yosh header needed some extra clearance for the frame oil drain bolt.

MGS

• XRsteve

Posted December 06, 2005 - 12:00 PM

If you go to the supertrapp website they should have an application guide. I'm pretty sure its the same part for both bikes.

• roadcam

Posted December 06, 2005 - 01:26 PM

yes, the Supertrapp IDS2 for the XR600 fits the XR650L perfectly, I have it, and its a very good pipe, you'll like it :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.