YZ 450 shorty kick start lever

4 replies to this topic
  • snowboardstylee

Posted December 05, 2005 - 01:44 PM

BBR used to make one but does not anymore, i remember seeing one online somewhere and someone also said there was an ad for one in the back of a cycle news in the last few months.

anyone know who makes a shorter than stock kick lever for the YZ that will fit a 2004 450.
:applause:

Posted December 05, 2005 - 02:49 PM

Pro-tec makes one for them 128 bucks go to there web siteI think its pro-tec.com Rick

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flintlock28

Posted December 05, 2005 - 03:54 PM

$ 128 for a starter lever????

Is that Platinum or Gold???

• ncmountainman

Posted December 05, 2005 - 06:37 PM

BBR used to make one but does not anymore, i remember seeing one online somewhere and someone also said there was an ad for one in the back of a cycle news in the last few months.

anyone know who makes a shorter than stock kick lever for the YZ that will fit a 2004 450.
:ride:

i've got a pro-tec that will fit,used with a few little dings, but it might go cheap. pm me if your interested :applause:

• snowboardstylee

Posted December 06, 2005 - 09:48 AM

You guys are F'n great... for the life of me all week i have been all over the internet, google, yahoo, all over search engines lookin for a shorty kick start lever and could only find the one for the 06 KX that Pro circuit makes now. I knew i saw one somewhere online a month or so agao but couldnt remember the site.. I kicked myself in the ass for not buying it when i saw it.. but about 10 minutes after i posted this thread i finally found it searching for Yamaha race parts. came across the pro tec web site. but damn if like 4 of you didnt already know where to go find it ..... YOU GUYS ROCK..
thanks .
now if you know where i can find better riding technique LOL.. double step up's are a bastard.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.