need some wiring help please

No replies to this topic
  • jgood

Posted December 05, 2005 - 12:50 PM

I have previously removed the headlight, battery, etc. from my 03WR450. I am now in the process of putting everything back to stock so that I can sell the bike. When I did the removal procedure, I removed the plastic quick connect from the wiring harness that plugs into the headlight. The color of the wires going from bike to quick connect are different from the color of the wires going from quick connect into the headlight. I just need to know the color matching sequence of the wires coming out of the headlight to the wires going to the bike so that I can install the wires coming out of the bike into the quick connector correctly. I know I should of written down the color sequence but I didn't. Anyone that has an 03 out there should be able to look at the wire colors and help me out. Thanks!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.