06 Handlebar Bend, anyone know??

2 replies to this topic
  • SC7

Posted December 05, 2005 - 06:02 AM

Does anyone know what the actual number or the bend is on the new Protapers there are putting on the 06's??
Thanks

yes already bent a set. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SureBlue

Posted December 05, 2005 - 06:39 AM

Does anyone know what the actual number or the bend is on the new Protapers there are putting on the 06's??
Thanks

yes already bent a set. :applause:

Posted Image

If you have bent the original bar, you must have seen the code on the bar, 5XC-90. However, I do not think you can buy it elsewhere than Yamaha. You can ask ProTaper what the closest standard bar code is that they offer.
It is slightly lower and less pullback than the Reed bend.

• Reyndogg

Posted December 05, 2005 - 07:21 AM

Ill be replacing my stock bars right away w/my reed bend b/c they have my fasst anti-vibration inserts stuck in them if you're interested in paying the "i made james wait longer" tax :applause:

You feelin ok? I got a PM that said you had quite the yard sale...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.