how fast?

45 replies to this topic
  • redmansz400

Posted December 18, 2005 - 08:04 PM

man i still can't tell cus i don't have any good places to ride it but the old owner swears its a 6 speed

• Matty05

Posted December 18, 2005 - 08:49 PM

man i still can't tell cus i don't have any good places to ride it but the old owner swears its a 6 speed

You don't have to ride it to tell how many gears it has got. You don't even have to start it.
Either put it on a stand and turn the back wheel over or wheel it around, just click through the gears and see how many.

• redmansz400

Posted December 18, 2005 - 08:54 PM

i don't have a stand for it and for some reason its really hard to shift right now. i have to rock it back and forth which is hard for me to do cus i can't touch the ground when i sit on it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted December 18, 2005 - 08:59 PM

and for some reason its really hard to shift right now.

:applause: must be that 6th gear taking up too much room! :bonk:

• redmansz400

Posted December 18, 2005 - 09:04 PM

haha funny. no its just 20 degrees f out here

• rebolc

Posted December 19, 2005 - 10:03 AM

I hit 95 on my stock KTM 525 EXC with 6 speed on Sat. It still had a couple more MPH to go.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.