No WB e series avail, what now??

8 replies to this topic
  • Dagwood_55

Posted December 03, 2005 - 02:47 AM

Well after a lot of reasearch here, i decided to get the e series for my L, After calling everyone who listed one, no one has them,

What would be the second choice FMF q or q2, I want it to be a little loud so I can here it, not stock sounding, something like loud-medium-loud.

• roadcam

Posted December 03, 2005 - 08:33 AM

SuperTrapp IDS2 ... Quiet Insert ... :applause:

• babbs

Posted December 03, 2005 - 09:58 PM

I don't think you called enough people, They seem to be in all the catalogs, The xr600 fits.

• Manchu

Posted December 03, 2005 - 10:19 PM

WB E2

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dagwood_55

Posted December 04, 2005 - 05:23 AM

Babbs, you could be right, I called 6 or so, meybe shoulda called more. but last nite I ordered the FMF Q instead, so I guess I'll go with it. Just hope its loud enough.

• roadcam

Posted December 04, 2005 - 07:29 AM

some catalogs fail to indicate the XR600 models fit the XR650L , too ... :applause:

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted December 06, 2005 - 03:53 PM

http://www.motoxoutl...PROD&ProdID=772

Here is the E-Series link I added on your last post. Is it really not available, or are you just interested in saving the money with the SuperTrapp? I had the original SuperTrapp on my 600, then the E series. The E series made much better power in the woods.

• Dagwood_55

Posted December 07, 2005 - 04:16 AM

Thanks everyone for the replys, But I just went ahead and ordered the E-2 form White Brothers, Dont figure I can go wrong thataway. Though I didn't want to spent that much money.

• HondaRules

Posted December 08, 2005 - 10:42 PM

Anyone want a WB E-Series for their 650L? I just bought one today hoping it would fit my 600, it was on clearance so I can't take it back :ride: The bend hits the frame and the upper mount is too far back anyway even if the bend in the midpipe didn't hit the frame :applause: Or anyone have an exhaust system, or slip-on, that they might want to trade that will fit a 96 XR600?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.