Can anyone help me? Exhaust + jetting stuff

1 reply to this topic
  • Matt687

Posted December 02, 2005 - 07:42 PM

So I have a brand new exhaust and jetting kit. I got the FMF megabomb header, Factory 4.1 Ti slip on, and the FMF power-up jet kit. I have the 2005 YZ450F, wondering if anyone with this same setup has found a happy spot for jetting and needle settings at around 3000'. A general idea of where you set your idle screw would be helpful too, but I have the zip ty on the fly adjustable one, so whateva! Thanks for the help my fellow riders.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted December 02, 2005 - 11:52 PM

I have always had great luck with the JD jetting kit for the 4xx bikes. Jet it per instructions, adjust the fuel screw to tune out the bog and ride.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.