Graphics unsticking

5 replies to this topic
  • MXH

Posted August 29, 2001 - 10:22 PM

Anyone got any suggestions as to what glue I should use to restick my aftermarket graphics which have started to peel around the edges?

• jbird

Posted August 30, 2001 - 01:44 AM

I have heard that 3M SPary Adhesive works real well. For me it's Super Glue and when I need to take it off use fingernail polish remover to loosen them up.

01 YZ426F, 99 YZ400F, 86 XR250, 76 RD400, 71
Heavily Modified Z50

• Ga426owner

Posted August 30, 2001 - 02:48 AM

I use the 3M adhesive --- works great!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tim_Heslip

Posted August 30, 2001 - 06:32 PM

I would suggest 3M also. I was on a forum like this for people in the printing business when I was researching making my own graphics, and there was a lot of talk about how to make graphics stick to plastic gas tanks for dirtbikes. All the printing companies who had success used 3M stock and adhesives.

• Odie

Posted August 31, 2001 - 03:45 AM

3M spray adhesive works great.

• MXH

Posted August 31, 2001 - 04:28 AM

So 3M spray it is!!

Anyone know where I can get some in the UK?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.