NEW FORMAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • fourstroker

Posted August 29, 2001 - 04:51 PM

The new Thumpertalk format rocks! You guys did a fantastic job on bringing it up to speed, pat yourself on the back and keep up the great work!

Any Thumpers out there ride anywhere near St. Louis, Missouri? Where? Help! The only place I know of is Taylorville, IL; St. Joe State Park, Flat River, MO; or a track in Hawk Point, MO.

I reside in Highland, IL and can't seem to find a place to ride my 01 WR426! I'm going crazy!

Thanks,

Mark

• Bryan Bosch

Posted August 29, 2001 - 05:06 PM

Originally posted by fourstroker:
The new Thumpertalk format rocks! You guys did a fantastic job on bringing it up to speed, pat yourself on the back and keep up the great work!

Any Thumpers out there ride anywhere near St. Louis, Missouri? Where? Help! The only place I know of is Taylorville, IL; St. Joe State Park, Flat River, MO; or a track in Hawk Point, MO.

I reside in Highland, IL and can't seem to find a place to ride my 01 WR426! I'm going crazy!

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks Mark! :)

• MOmilkman

Posted August 30, 2001 - 02:00 AM

Mark, If your willing to drive 3.5 hrs then Chadwick is your best bet. I think this topic has been covered before and there isnt much up that way outside of St. Joes.

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fourstroker

Posted August 30, 2001 - 02:16 AM

Thank you for the suggestion of Chadwick! Where is it located? What does Chadwick have to offer, trails, track, hills, flats, etc?
Can you ride there anytime? Do you know how much it costs to ride?

Sorry for all of the questions, I'm excited and nothing seems to be too far away to drive if I get a chance to ride the thumper.

Thanks again, any information (directions) you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful day!

Mark

• fourstroker

Posted August 30, 2001 - 02:23 AM

Just found your website, nice job! It looks and sounds like Chadwick would be a nice place to ride, I'll give it a try!

Are the trails decent, I won't kill myself will I? I've only been riding about a year now. Mostly dirt I take it?

Thanks again for the info!

Mark

• MOmilkman

Posted August 30, 2001 - 04:18 AM

Chadwick has lots of singletrack. :) 125 miles of it to be exact.

But it is very rocky territory. Dont bring any tires you want to shred.
You dont have to worry about water. Rain is never a problem.

If you want some good detailed information go to www.extremedirtbike.com scroll down and click on Spodefest. In that thread you will find a plethora of info. The weekend after next guys from all over the US are coing out for a weekend gathering and to ride Chadwick.

Thanks for the kind word about the site. Ive been working on the OMTRA site quite diligently latley.

Ill be at the Spodefest on Saturday. Let me know if you go and we will see if we can hook up.

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.