yes won the auction!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • redmansz400

Posted November 30, 2005 - 07:16 PM

well guys i got me a WR 400 with 426 bore now so i'll be on here now with you dirtbikers instead of in the quad forums. see ya around

• Stinson

Posted November 30, 2005 - 07:32 PM

congrats on the new bike, bet ya cant wait to get out and rip that thing. Cya Stinson

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rich1167

Posted November 30, 2005 - 08:04 PM

Ride it like you stole it!!
Give us a link to the auction so we can see what you got!!

• redmansz400

Posted November 30, 2005 - 08:17 PM

bet ya cant wait to get out and rip that thing.

well i actually just got done riding it around the block a few times. i work with the guy that put it on E-Bay and he didn't tell me he was gonna put it on there.

• redmansz400

Posted November 30, 2005 - 11:59 PM

anyone race their wr400? i want to take it to the local track and the origonal owner said that it handles like a tank. Hes a good 8" taller than me and 80#'s heavier. i'm 5'6" and 200#'s. is there even a class for it?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.