Hello

2 replies to this topic
  • YZF831

Posted November 30, 2005 - 06:05 PM

Hey guys, sorry this is another "hi" thread but I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. To most of you I feel your pain I am also waiting patiently for my 2006 YZ450F and can't wait till' we can all talk about them. Peace.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crfmatt

Posted November 30, 2005 - 06:12 PM

IT sure seems like the bike to get right now :applause: You will have to post a ride report when you get it. If theres no snow that is. Here in alaska we have like a foot and a half and its pretty hard to ride cause i havent got studs yet. So i usually take a sled or quad :ride:

• mummer12

Posted November 30, 2005 - 07:26 PM

Dude the biek absolutely rips!!! I ride 4 times a week both off road and moto. It just feels like a new breed of bike. I rode the rmz and crf both for 06 before I chanced it and bought my 06 450. It was a gamble but I think I made the right decision. But it helps if you stop thinking about you bike never mind keep daydreaming.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.