best bike

2 replies to this topic
  • yamarida225

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:14 PM

im 16 about 5'10 about 200lbs i ride on trail/small tracks/backyard/powerline

what would be the best bike for me?

i was thinking any 250f what would be the best over all around bike for me?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:27 PM

WR250F is plenty of fun and a great trail bike! :applause:

• Matty05

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:29 PM

You are only 16, you still have time to grow taller so don't worry about your height all that much at the moment. You will most likely grow a few more inches (taller :applause:) next year.

Saying that, you are the same height as my girl, she has a WR250F and doesn't have that much problems at all. It was a little high for her comfort as she was still learning but it doesn't bother her now. She is a lot lighter than you @ 120lbs, so you won't have any trobles at all.

The WR's are a great bike, they are quite soft in stock form, great for learner or someone stepping up.

I have been riding the 250 a lot lately, with a GYT-R Propower slip on muffler, Vortex ignition and JD jetting kit, The bike absolutely rips and is a ton of fun to ride. It doesn't take that much to unleash the beast!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.