paddle tire for WR

8 replies to this topic
  • Gorby

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:00 PM

Going out to the dunes in a couple weeks and i need a paddle.How many cups should i get for my WR 400?

• Matty05

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:06 PM

2 and make tham double D's. It will make your bike look a lot better than you on it! :applause:

• Just034

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:07 PM

8 paddle cheng Shin. 34 bucks from Rocky Mountain. Worked great for my 98 WR400 adn now my wr450

• taksx

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:21 PM

I just got a 8 cup kings tire from cycle parts west for $34
tried it out in glamis this past Turkey day, tire worked way better than the
cheng shin. Hook's up better and its easy to install....wish skat track would step up to the plate and make that new intimidator tire in a 18" size :ride:

Eddie :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ARin

Posted November 30, 2005 - 10:43 PM

my cheng shin sand pro 8 paddle works great.

• NavyNuke

Posted December 01, 2005 - 03:21 AM

I just ordered a kings tire paddle from thumper talk here. I'm planning to head to glamis for new years.

• WR450F_RDR

Posted December 01, 2005 - 07:43 AM

dont know if they make it anymore, but I prefer the Scat trak Viper. Has a stiffer sidewalls and such than the Kings better hook up IMO. I used an 8 paddle on my 450 too.

• Gorby

Posted December 01, 2005 - 09:16 AM

cool, i go with an 8 cup, thanx

• ISBB

Posted December 01, 2005 - 07:49 PM

you have 4 choices..

Kings turbo paddle in a 8 cup
Cheap shit chinese made in a 8 cup
AMS Sand Snake in a 10 cup a 120/100 instead of 110 will fit but just be a bit wider
last but not least have a custom made one by skat trak.. you send them a tire they buff it and cup it and send it back..

I chose option number 1.. 8 cup kings turbo paddle.. I will post up in a couple days what a COMPLETELY destroyed kings turbo paddle looks like too.. :applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.