FMF exaust adjust

6 replies to this topic
  • windseeker1

Posted November 30, 2005 - 04:22 AM

I got me a brand new FMF powercore IV exaust for my wr426f and i installed it on the bike about 3 weeks, but now i wonder if i need to adjust something in the bike like jetting or throttle, the bike seems to run fine!

Can i damage the bike if i let it stock in the adjustments? :applause:

Thanks

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 30, 2005 - 04:51 AM

You should not be able to damage your bike. The FMF Powercore 4 should require rejetting. But if it runs fine you are good to go! :applause:

• windseeker1

Posted November 30, 2005 - 05:44 AM

How can i see if the bike needs to be rejetted?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • windseeker1

Posted November 30, 2005 - 09:31 AM

Up
Up
Up

• dbailey223

Posted November 30, 2005 - 10:04 AM

I believe that the big signs are if you gets pops or backfires on deceleration, hesitations, bogs, etc.

• Anthony CRF450

Posted November 30, 2005 - 02:41 PM

i installed a factory 4 to my wr450 05 and needed to jet and lift the needle to the top clip. it runs like a dream now! i recently installed a FMF quiet insert and it is great- More power and sounds great too :applause:

• windseeker1

Posted December 02, 2005 - 08:59 AM

Thank u for the inputs!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.