Suspension work

5 replies to this topic
  • Ranger_426F

Posted November 29, 2005 - 03:51 PM

Got the go ahead to get some work done on a 05YZ450. I am considering Factory Connection, Enzo, and MX-Tech. Which would you choose. Oh no not getting the subtanks just revalve and springs if they are needed.

• walent215

Posted November 29, 2005 - 04:23 PM

my buddy just had enzo do his 05 yz 450 and his first response to me was its stiff and ive heard that elsewhere.the more and more im hearing about suspension work the mass producers arent getting the good marks as they have in the past.

• Reyndogg

Posted November 29, 2005 - 05:09 PM

I've been super happy with Pro-Action stuff in my forks and shock - the support here in central tx is awesome from them.

Ive heard great stuff about factory connection, which is on your list.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted November 29, 2005 - 05:56 PM

I used Race Tech to rebuild my forks and shock a short time ago. They did quality work at the price quoted and at the quoted turn around time. My only complaint is that they did not set the fork oil level that I requested, but instead set it to what they thought was best. This would have been fine with a revalve, but all I had done was a rebuild and I asked explicitly for a specific oil level. Otherwise their service was fine.

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted November 29, 2005 - 06:07 PM

I've been super happy with Pro-Action stuff in my forks and shock - the support here in central tx is awesome from them.

Good to hear. I just sent my forks off to Pro-Action in Illinois...

• dunecj2a

Posted November 30, 2005 - 08:39 AM

Got the go ahead to get some work done on a 05YZ450. I am considering Factory Connection, Enzo, and MX-Tech. Which would you choose. Oh no not getting the subtanks just revalve and springs if they are needed.

ENZO, ENZO, ENZO............for KYB's :p :p , I am completely amazed at what Ross was able to do for my 04. My confidence level went way up. Ross is super cool and the support and turn around time was awsome. I had my suspension done locally by a big name company and did not like it at all :ride: My buddy has an 04 YZ450 and his stuff is revalved by another popular company and I cant get him off my bike when we ride :lol: He is amazed how well the suspension reacts and how easy it is to clear stuff. The bottoming resistance is awsome :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.