Coming to america

4 replies to this topic
  • jericho

Posted November 29, 2005 - 08:04 AM

Hi there all.
I am an xr rider in sunny south africa. I am coming to the states in december to visit in-laws and wanted to do some shopping while there as biking stuff is half the price there. I am going to be in Connecticut and was wondering if there are any bike shops there you could suggest or good mail order sites?
Happy riding

• Old_Man_Time

Posted November 29, 2005 - 08:46 AM

Hi there all.
I am an xr rider in sunny south africa. I am coming to the states in december to visit in-laws and wanted to do some shopping while there as biking stuff is half the price there. I am going to be in Connecticut and was wondering if there are any bike shops there you could suggest or good mail order sites?
Happy riding

If you are going to be visiting for any length of time you might try many of the online outlets like Rocky Mountain and others. Just give em a call and see if it is in stock. They have quick delivery and if they knew you situation they could make sure you got it delivered before you left.

Just a thought.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roadcam

Posted November 29, 2005 - 11:25 AM

yup, www.rockymountainmc.com is GREAT ... also, may want to check with the ThumperTalk Store :applause:

• Bob East

Posted November 29, 2005 - 05:51 PM

Hi,

I don't know anything about Connecticut area shopping but on-line there are
numerous places to purchase almost anything for a motorcycle. Get your
web browser fired-up and do a search for the stuff you want. You will probably
find more hits than you have time to browse.

Rgds,
Bob East

• jericho

Posted November 30, 2005 - 04:32 AM

Thanks for that all.Of course I had to choose winter to visit the states.Straight from seering summer to ice.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.