Renthal chains?

23 replies to this topic
  • ripntear

Posted December 05, 2005 - 04:45 AM

But that's what happens when someone has a superiority complex and a fan club of clowns to cheer him on. They tend to think eveything that passes through there skull is the only way things are.

You crossed the line with that remark. I am in disbelief that the Digilube company would allow someone to make those types of comments and continue to represent them. That has to be the best marketing strategy I have ever seen. Let's insult a whole bunch of influential people who are either engineers, business owners, purchasing agents, sourcing leaders, maintenance staff, etc...by saying they have a complex and calling them clowns. When it comes time to decide which product to buy for their needs, they will want to purchase from us because we have the king of insults representing our superior products.

You may know lubricant but you still have a lot to learn when it comes to making friends and influencing people.

• Fizz

Posted December 05, 2005 - 05:11 AM

dont now much about the fysics behind it, but to me it seems perfectly normal that a sprocket made out of a softer material than the chain will wear out much faster than the chain it self ... regardless what kind of care given the chain ...

(on a bike that is, with the dirt, uneven load put on the chain/sprockets and so on..)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted December 05, 2005 - 06:32 AM

gray and i don't see eye to eye all the time but we don't reduce ourselves to the levels you seem to ? why you wanna be like that jay? like ripntear stated;its just plain unprofessional :ride: grandma always said ' you get more with honey than you do with vinegar ' in your case, i would say that might pertain to future customers. even if you are right,i wouldn't do business with someone who has his head so far up his a$$; do you lube it with digilube first? :applause:

• grayracer513

Posted December 05, 2005 - 09:30 AM

I know all ...

Yes, Jay...You told us already.

When you can conduct yourself in a gentlemanly manner, we can talk.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  91 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.