Big Boy Suspension

22 replies to this topic
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted December 08, 2005 - 10:20 PM

Hey thanks a ton fellas. :applause: :ride: :p I know each place may be different, but what should I expect to pay for the actual service. Also, when I send my rear shock out, I still probably need to replace my rear spring too, right, to fit my extra fat ass.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 08, 2005 - 10:25 PM

$300. for forks with new valves and springs.
$200. for rear shock spring and revalve

• Captain Bob

Posted December 09, 2005 - 09:58 AM

$300. for forks with new valves and springs.
$200. for rear shock spring and revalve

Who does this work for those prices? Sorry if the Co. was already named and I missed it!. I am very interested! I have a 99 WR400 that has forks and shock valved to YZ spec. Stock springs in the front. I have the correct spring in the rear. With 5wt oil set at 145mm (standard setting), and compression and rebound pretty much wide open, it is still too harsh on slow speed bumps. Not plush enough! Forks are also raised in the clamps 10 to 12mm's. This may exxagerate the problem.

Not sure if I should leave the valving alone and go to 2.5wt oil, set the forks in the clamps back to standard position or what.

I am 260lbs and just ride trails. I am do notconsider myself a terribly aggressive rider.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! And please let me know who will do both front and rear revalve/springs for $500.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.