Rekluse clutch

1 reply to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted November 28, 2005 - 03:49 PM

I'm starting to like the idea of the Rekluse from reading all the posts. I even called them up to talk about the perch adjuster. They want $99 for it and say I need a new cable. Do you guys use the Rekluse perch adjuster or just get rid of the existing clutch lever? Also I found a guy selling them new shipped for $365. Is their a better deal out their?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted November 28, 2005 - 04:25 PM

You want the perch adjustor for the overide when you want to jump 2 log crossings in a row or for short stops you do not want to put her in neutral as well as the ability to fine tune the engaement rpm up by the lever. The longer cable is a good idea or you have to cut and modify the stock perch connection. :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.