06 450f exhaust

28 replies to this topic
  • yz_for_me

Posted December 06, 2005 - 04:10 PM

TimBlowMe40, I suggest you buy a starter and battery because we all know you can't start a YZF. Cut your losses now and buy a HONDA or you will either be sitting back at camp or eating all of our dust!!!!

Nice first post there troll. :applause: For your sake, I hope the level of your future posts improve considerably. By the way, welcome to TT.

• CRFThumper

Posted December 07, 2005 - 04:35 AM

TimBlowMe40, I suggest you buy a starter and battery because we all know you can't start a YZF. Cut your losses now and buy a HONDA or you will either be sitting back at camp or eating all of our dust!!!!

Wow you know ur stuff huh?Lets see 1st post and allready got some guys thinking you are a punk!Oh when or if you have a Honda did you buy stock in black diamond?

• SureBlue

Posted December 07, 2005 - 04:41 AM

just inside joking between friends, kinda black humor :applause:

• yz_for_me

Posted December 07, 2005 - 11:20 AM

just inside joking between friends, kinda black humor :applause:

After looking a bit closer, I think your probably right. If so, it's funny, if not see my previous post.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mummer12

Posted December 08, 2005 - 08:14 PM

Ordered my PMB endcap today. Having that mofo overnighted so I can go ride pie pie this weekend. Ill post a review when I get back and if I am still in one piece. :applause:

• SureBlue

Posted December 09, 2005 - 12:34 AM

Ordered my PMB endcap today. Having that mofo overnighted so I can go ride pie pie this weekend. Ill post a review when I get back and if I am still in one piece. :applause:

Pls do so, I will order one with other stuff from TT soon, like to hear what you think about it.

• sirthumpalot

Posted December 09, 2005 - 04:20 AM

1) Check the TT store
2) Check Froogle

Froogle Link

I can't post a link to my own site, but I can tell you I've already shipped Dr. D exhausts for the 06' bikes.

• mummer12

Posted December 11, 2005 - 11:02 AM

Installed my pro moto billet endcap friday night before pipi. I was really surprised at how well it fit and how far it sticks out. It makes you exhaust shorter, which I like. Took me 10 minutes to install but I did not take my exhaust off my bike. I still need to install that last rivet but I was in a hurry. Overall I didnt notice any hp loss or any rattles. Very happy with my endcap,
ill post pics as soon. Job well done Pro Moto Billet!!!

• grayracer513

Posted December 11, 2005 - 11:06 AM

Dr. D has a pipe available for the '06, and it looks as if there's a sparky insert for it, too.

See what you think

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.