New To Forum, Need Advice

3 replies to this topic
  • Drocke

Posted November 28, 2005 - 11:57 AM

I have a 2001 WR426 set to YZ timing. I am looking for recommendations for an exhaust system. I mainly do trail riding at sea level or up to 1500 feet elevation. I am looking for more bottom end and mid range response. Any suggestions?

• 642MX

Posted November 28, 2005 - 12:10 PM

I had a Yoshimura RS-3 slip on and it had great bottom end and mid range pull. It was loud and it fell a part in 2 years of use. I know have a FMF power bomb header and Titanium muffler (14 inch). It pulls mainly mid to top end, but its not as loud and seems to be good quality. Its actually pretty hard to beat the stock system for bottom to mid, maybe a Boyesen quick shot would be more of what your looking for. It will definitely boost the bottom end.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Drocke

Posted November 28, 2005 - 12:16 PM

Thanks I will give that a try

• SMD

Posted November 28, 2005 - 01:57 PM

Go stealth....FMF "Q".....94db's.......lots of low end. Why attract attention. :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.