Classifieds???

2 replies to this topic
  • vincegatcore.com

Posted August 29, 2001 - 03:09 AM

are there any good dirtbke classifieds (U.S.)on the web that I can get links to?

Does thumpertalk have any plans for a classifieds section in the future?

it would be a great asset for all of us.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted August 29, 2001 - 05:43 AM

Try www.dirtrider.net also www.offroadrider.com Are you a member of AMA Some of the local AMA Districts have web sites with classifieds also. Where are you located.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted August 29, 2001 - 06:22 AM

A classified forum is definately on our radar screen and I'm confident one will be added soon. I'm not sure of the time-frame since there is still lots of action items on our plates from taking over the site a few short weeks ago. Thanks for the suggestion! Also, you can send comments directly to TT Management at feedback@thumpertalk.com. This way we can talk to you off-line and learn more about your suggestions. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.