YZ450 in Africa

1 reply to this topic
  • DPW

Posted November 27, 2005 - 02:05 PM

Do they not have YZ450F's in Africa and if they do or you have one for sell email this guy...... ...yes I know it's a scam

Hello,I just place a look on your bike and i am intrested in immediate purcharse,but before i proceed on this transaction i will like to ask some question as follow.1. Do you accept a (Cashier Check / Money Order) as a mode of payment.2.What is the final asking prize you can go at last.3.Will you let my shipping company to come to your contact address for the pick up of the bike down to AFRICA cause i woulnd't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the bike.4.You are to send your FULL NAME and CONTACTADDRESS,TEL # to mail out the payment asap.5. payment for the sales of the bike with the shipping cost will be issued at once which will be mailed to you will you be able to direct the shipping cost to the shipper after you must have your funds deducted from the funds mailed to you. 6.the reason while payment will be issued at once was my absence in town am presently on a special assignment with UNICEF and want this complete right away. Regards

julius anderson [megaoloye1@yahoo.com]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamEndo

Posted November 27, 2005 - 03:20 PM

Whats scary is that this scam probably works on some folks... :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.