Any east coast 450's yet?

66 replies to this topic
  • green3jw

Posted December 15, 2005 - 09:33 AM

Getting mine tomorrow, dealer here called and said it was finally in. Will post some pics hopefully tomorrow after I get done riding.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted December 15, 2005 - 10:25 AM

im picking mine up today at the airport BRAND NEW 06 yz450SE baby. hell ya

ill be sure to take pics as soon as i can

• Thumper38

Posted December 15, 2005 - 10:31 AM

Ya NEMX if/when I ever get the bike as my 03 is set up for winter/woods riding with trellborgs, very low gearing 13/52 so it's a pain to get it back to track form exp. the tires as they are a pain exp. once cold/stiff. Wanted to rent the place the 26th but of course not sure if I'll have the bike by then as Hepler and a few others were in as he'll be home for x-mas but it looks like we'll be going for a nice trail ride now. :bonk: :applause: :cry:

That would be cool, let me know and I will cal DJ!

• CRFThumper

Posted December 15, 2005 - 03:39 PM

Getting mine tomorrow, dealer here called and said it was finally in. Will post some pics hopefully tomorrow after I get done riding.

Better than jan or feb huh?Guess the memo was wrong this time huh?

• MX955

Posted December 15, 2005 - 05:11 PM

Let me know if you need anyone else for a NEMX rental.There have been a group of us going over on Friday nights,it's been dead,almost like a rental.I usually do 5-6 rentals a year but it's getting harder to get everyone together...

• xtreme165

Posted December 16, 2005 - 05:43 AM

Let me know if you need anyone else for a NEMX rental.There have been a group of us going over on Friday nights,it's been dead,almost like a rental.I usually do 5-6 rentals a year but it's getting harder to get everyone together...

I'll let you (955 and thumper38 know if we do a private rental) we will when my bike comes in. Broc will be dissapointed that I wont be able to school him on the 26th well we'll prob. go trellborging so I'll be able to teach him a thing or two.hehelol :applause: Who know's maybe it will be in today or next wk but man I wont have any time to get it set up for my fat a$$.

• jvann13

Posted December 16, 2005 - 02:07 PM

Saw the 06 450 in Jax, FL. It will be my next bike. It felt so light. :applause:

• SM421

Posted December 17, 2005 - 01:57 PM

I just got the call from my dealer. My '06 YZ450F LE is in! :applause: Because of my schedule, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday but at least it's finally here.

• Sam_66

Posted December 17, 2005 - 02:59 PM

I went to the Yamaha dealer today and asked if he had any 06's in yet. He said they were starting to get here, but not many had arrived. I would doubt that the dealers are getting many LE versions anyways.

• gdbarr1976

Posted December 17, 2005 - 05:04 PM

Picked up my 06 450se today along with my retro riding gear. Sweet! Being a woods rider have started installing bark busters etc. I will give a woods racers review tomorrow nite.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CRFThumper

Posted December 17, 2005 - 05:17 PM

I got the call to day as well!!!!!! My 450 le is here:applause: Just spent the last few hours putting new wheels on it! red talons red nipples black rims black spokes!
with asv leavers and custom trim kit!Still waiting on the yosh tri oval pipe.
Looks like every body is starting to get there bike!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :applause: :bonk:

• xtreme165

Posted December 19, 2005 - 07:22 AM

Dealer called me Friday and said that they talked to Yamaha and there first bike has been pushed back to Dec. 30th (well to the NJ warehouse) and then a couple of days until they get it. It looks like beg. of Jan. for me unless something changes here in Pa. Anyone in Pa see or get a 450 yet? Figures. :applause:

• SCIENCE

Posted December 19, 2005 - 07:31 AM

Dealer called me Friday and said that they talked to Yamaha and there first bike has been pushed back to Dec. 30th (well to the NJ warehouse) and then a couple of days until they get it. It looks like beg. of Jan. for me unless something changes here in Pa. Anyone in Pa see or get a 450 yet? Figures. :applause:

Unbelievable! Are you first on the list?
Hopefully, the weather will warm up a bit and you can get down to Seaford in January!

• xtreme165

Posted December 19, 2005 - 07:56 AM

Unbelievable! Are you first on the list?
Hopefully, the weather will warm up a bit and you can get down to Seaford in January!

Ya, first on the list. Where is Seaford? Website etc...? I do more riding in the winter because as soon as spring get's here I'm very busy with work and my 2 tracks.
www.highvoltagemxpark.com
www.switchbackmx.com

• SCIENCE

Posted December 19, 2005 - 10:58 AM

Seaford is in Southern Deleware. No website though. Nice sand track. Have open practice every Sunday in the winter. Looks like you're in Western PA so it may be too far. Here's directions, just-in-case.
MIDDLEFORD SPEEDWAY:
Seaford, DE
Take 50 East to 404 East. At stoplight cross over Rt 13 (Exxon on right) and continue on Rt 404 East. At flashing yellow light, turn right onto Coverdale Crossroads, which is Rt 525. Go 3 miles and just past Mr. Mulch make a right between pine trees. Entrance Is hard to see.

BTW - #199 was out there practicing a few Sundays ago!

• yamahaboy99

Posted December 19, 2005 - 08:13 PM

Im getting my bike from Millennium Cycle, the owner told me his first batch will be 2 bikes and my name is on one of them. Right now were both playing the waiting game. Of all states why does PA have to be the last to get a bike :applause:

• CRFThumper

Posted December 20, 2005 - 04:47 AM

Guys,It's worth the wait!Hang in there. :applause:

• MXKyle

Posted December 20, 2005 - 05:02 AM

I sat on one in Orlando yesterday. I was told they came in last Friday and the first yellow bike was already gone on Saturday morning. It does feel lighter and it looks really good.

--KT--

• SC7

Posted December 20, 2005 - 05:43 AM

Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown, Tx as had a yellow 450 on the floor for a couple of weeks now, with no takers, saw it last Saturday. 512-948-9922

• mtrdrms

Posted December 20, 2005 - 05:48 AM

I just put my down my first payment last night. I should be regreasing in about 4 weeks! Needless to say I wont be getting much sleep between now and then! Good luck to you all and ride safe!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.