Little bit of a newbie

1 reply to this topic
  • NoobRider

Posted November 24, 2005 - 05:51 PM

So here goes...
I bought a KD 175 in september and recently came into a YZ400 frame from a firend up north. My plan for the frame it to buy either a YZ or IT 250 and at some date make it street legal. My question is, does anyone know any requirments for street legalizing dritbikes, either in BC or anyother place. I need to know what i will have to buy...
I know for sure i will need:
-head light
-tail light (with brake light)
-turn signals
-horn
-mirrors
-obviously a battery to run all this... (do i need some sort of alternator to charge the battery while riding/
]
am i missing anything?

Jordan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NoobRider

Posted November 24, 2005 - 05:52 PM

sorry its a 1977 frame if that matters

Related Content

Forums
Photo

1998 yz400f will not idle. by trolley

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.