Motorcycle Brokers International

14 replies to this topic
  • markhardgrove

Posted November 24, 2005 - 06:31 AM

Wire transferred the money Tuesday afternoon, they received Tuesday afternoon. Said they would ship me the tracking number for the Air Freight late this week or early next week. Could be ther first big blue on the east coast! Anyone else got one from them yet? Ordered early and paid 6099.00 delivered to my nearest large airport.
Will keep you posted! :applause: Will be flying soon!

• markhardgrove

Posted November 24, 2005 - 06:33 AM

http://www.motorcycle-brokers.com/

Is their home page

• 99raptor

Posted November 24, 2005 - 12:06 PM

Bought an 04' from them last year and was very satisfied.Nervous sending 5000$ to another country but all worked out excellent.

• shigbie

Posted November 24, 2005 - 05:31 PM

Great to hear...I've been talking with Zach and am 2nd on the list for the SE....What number where you on his "list"

• mikus89

Posted November 24, 2005 - 09:16 PM

I'm in line for a 450 SE as well. Not sure what number. I bought an '04 CRF450 from them with no problems. They even helped me track down some customs paperwork two years after the sale. :applause:

• markhardgrove

Posted November 25, 2005 - 05:10 AM

I understood I was number 1 on their list for a yellow and switched to blue said they were on the first delivery for sure.
I will swith to yellow plastic and new seat after first year if I still like the yellow. I will post when I get shipping number, been bugging them and paid a little early to hope for no delays.
Let me know how your deal goes!
Hoping this puts my 03 450f to shame!
Mark

• bri647

Posted November 25, 2005 - 05:43 AM

Do they ship to you Canadian-spec models, or is that just a rumor? I can't see why there would be a difference - but this is something that I read a long time ago.

I've considered using them, but wanted to clarify that first.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • markhardgrove

Posted November 25, 2005 - 06:50 AM

I was told US Model as they are delivered and shipped from Seatle Washington.
Mark

• str8away

Posted November 26, 2005 - 12:18 AM

every1 is either 1st or 2nd on thier list.

• Edge316

Posted November 27, 2005 - 07:46 PM

Has anyone that has bought a bike from inter. motorcycle brokers had problems getting their bike registered in cali?I have heard of some people having problems.Also are their bikes canadian or u.s.If they are canadian and you race you will not be able to collect contingency money.I bought a canadian yz250 back in 1997 and found out then that only u.s models are eligible for contingency money.

• markhardgrove

Posted November 28, 2005 - 03:10 AM

Supposed to be US Models since they ship out of Seattle WA. Also have not heard anything on tracking number payment received last Tuesday. Hope to hear today/tomorrow and receive blue bike by this Friday. Will keep you posted.
Mark

• markhardgrove

Posted November 30, 2005 - 03:05 AM

Tuesday (1week passed) since I paid in full still no shipping information from ZACH. Got an e-mail message after remind them they advertise shipping 3-5 days after payment received. Message was short and said "we are on it"?

Will keep you posted. Will be pissed if not here Friday.....
Mark

• ripntear

Posted November 30, 2005 - 04:51 AM

Tuesday (1week passed) since I paid in full still no shipping information from ZACH. Got an e-mail message after remind them they advertise shipping 3-5 days after payment received. Message was short and said "we are on it"?

Will keep you posted. Will be pissed if not here Friday.....
Mark

I sent him an email last Wednesday asking when he expected the YZ450F's. He replied that it would be sometime this week.

• Ga426owner

Posted November 30, 2005 - 07:05 AM

I sent him an email last Wednesday asking when he expected the YZ450F's. He replied that it would be sometime this week.

Same here and he told me that the bikes are all Canadian spec.......

• markhardgrove

Posted November 30, 2005 - 06:38 PM

Wednesday passed no tracking number. Looks like Friday is out unless they pull a rabit out of their hat. Will keep you posted! :applause:
Mark

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.