next bike

7 replies to this topic
  • yamarida225

Posted November 23, 2005 - 03:51 PM

i have a 03 yz 125 and its starting to get to be expencive with the gas and oil prices going up so i want to go back to a 4 stroke any idea what kind of bike i should get. i ride mostly trails and powerline but i go to my friends track and some other tracks so i dont just trail ride.

• vantolr

Posted November 23, 2005 - 04:39 PM

Wr 450.......

• jerryls

Posted November 23, 2005 - 07:19 PM

Just my opinion, but going from a 2-smoke to a thumper isn't going to be cheaper. And a WR450 isn't the optimal track/trail bike.

Jerry

• Matty05

Posted November 24, 2005 - 02:05 PM

i have a 03 yz 125 and its starting to get to be expencive with the gas and oil prices going up so i want to go back to a 4 stroke any idea what kind of bike i should get. i ride mostly trails and powerline but i go to my friends track and some other tracks so i dont just trail ride.

What do you guy's pay for fuel? Try $1.48 a litre of premium.

Don't complain about fuel prices, just wear it. It is all part of having a bike.
The biggest advantage fuel wise on a 4 stroke is not having to mix oil.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted November 24, 2005 - 10:57 PM

560exc

• Matty05

Posted November 25, 2005 - 12:29 AM

:applause: Husaberg FE650e should be a good step up from your 125 2-smoke.
http://www.husaberg....id=18&Itemid=33

• simon@vic

Posted November 25, 2005 - 08:35 AM

^650fse is s sweet bike. but some of them have major head gasket issues!

• Matty05

Posted November 25, 2005 - 07:19 PM

Since KTM brought them back a few years ago, their reliability has improved leaps and bounds. It might just be my next bike.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.