Ocotillo

3 replies to this topic
  • HOOLPE

Posted November 23, 2005 - 09:58 AM

Does anyone know of a bar/restaurant in the Ocotillo area called Blue Inn? I'm supposed to meet some people out there, but I'm not sure where it's at. I've only been there once before and I came in through S22 on the Salton Sea side. Thanks in advance.

• Rokatt88

Posted November 23, 2005 - 10:36 AM

It's right next to the San Filipe Wash bridge. If you are on the 78 you can't miss it! It now sports a cell tower or something with a light on top. Makes a great landmark.

We'll be camping off of Cahuilla Trail as well. Have fun and be safe!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HOOLPE

Posted November 28, 2005 - 12:03 PM

Thank you for the directions. They worked out great. It's just too bad that it was so damned windy out there.

• Rokatt88

Posted November 28, 2005 - 01:15 PM

Roger That!

Thurs & Friday were wonderful but The wind really started to rip late Friday night! We split on Saturday. I thought we had the wind beat but, I drove out to Glen Helen for a race on Sunday and on the way there I thought my 5X8 utility trailer with my brand spanking new KXF450 was going to blow away!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.