WR426 wiring diagram

1 reply to this topic
  • Thumperstu

Posted November 23, 2005 - 12:04 AM

in the process of fitting a complete wiring loom, stator and flywheel to my yz off a WR, with the full yamaha lighting kit i.e side dip main light and indicators ETC but i need the full lighting wiring diagram if anyone has it, got a few stray wires im unsure of, the manual diagram is on the standard wr loom, ive done a search on here and the diagram i have found is completely different to my loom.
I have a plug with green/yellowwire and brown, which doesnt go to anything and a black wire with plug too, was wondering if these were off ignition swith maybe???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jbrooks26

Posted November 23, 2005 - 01:40 AM

If it is an 02 model I can copy them and mail them to you. I would scan them, but I don't have the equipment right now for that. Hope this helps.

Josh

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.