WR450 water pump seal

4 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted November 22, 2005 - 04:19 PM

well my seal failed on my this Monday and i have a race on the 27th. cant get the yami part in time. i have a Honda one in hand that looks the same other then the lip on the OD. and one know if it will push in too far due to pressure and it not having the lip?

thx

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 22, 2005 - 07:45 PM

I got the parts , water pump shaft and both seals in my $1000. back up parts bin I carry with me. I can overnight them to you if you really need them. PM me with any requests.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TARFELE

Posted November 22, 2005 - 08:10 PM

Indy, you are a good man and my Hero.

INDY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

• simon@vic

Posted November 22, 2005 - 10:06 PM

thx, that means allot!!
if i cant make this work i will msg you. after all i cant miss one of the only 2 hare scrambles of the year!!!!!!!

• jbrooks26

Posted November 22, 2005 - 10:11 PM

thx, that means allot!!
if i cant make this work i will msg you. after all i cant miss one of the only 2 hare scrambles of the year!!!!!!!

Got my vote!!! :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.