Riding near Ft. Campbell Ky

6 replies to this topic
  • rn112

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:52 PM

I am moving from where I live in Alabama up to Ft. Campbell in Kentucky in about a month. I heard that there was a motocross track on the base but any info I found on it seemed old. Does anyon know if still exist`s? Are there any other tracks nearby? I am trying to find any information I can about where to ride before I move. Thanks for any help!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • demp35744

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:51 AM

There are several good tracks in western Ky. Check out www.robin1grafix.com almost all of the tracks are listed there. There is another one in Lowes Ky near Paducah and one in Murray Ky. There maybe some others closer to Ft. Campbell, but I don't know of them. Also check out www.midsouthmx.com it is a Tennessee based site and there are some good tracks down there as well.

• chugbug

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:53 AM

Don't know about the track on base. You can
check out www.dunnsplaygroundmotocross.com
It is the biggest motocross practice track in the state.

you can find more information on places to ride at
www.atvpathfinder.com

• gchprime

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:15 AM

There is a track, or at least there used to be, in Paris, TN, about 1hr away. :applause:

• rn112

Posted 23 November 2005 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for all the help, I`m going to check out those sites and see what I can find.

• chugbug

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:48 PM

Here is another good site
www.motocrosstracks.net

• dang574

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:57 PM

The Ft. Campbell track was closed 2 years ago. The closest best place to ride is 800mx park about 1/2 hour north. There are alot of tracks within about 2 hours but none local to Ft. Campbell/Clarksville/Hopkinsville.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Texas

Houston to Baja by freefalling

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   South
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Texas dirtbike title transfer? by Marksman42

• 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Texas

Riding in San Antonio area? by TwoWheelsRule

• 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Tennessee

Suspension in Knoxville, TN by casjoker

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo
Texas

Anyone going to Hidden Falls this Saturday 4/12 by mvrk10256

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.