Team Yamaha '06. . .

18 replies to this topic
  • TimFurryBalls

Posted November 21, 2005 - 10:24 PM

I don't know if this pic has been posted, but damn, this is one sweet ride
Posted Image
Team Yamaha is also being sponsored by One industries, so EVERYONE will be able to get those elusive Factory Yamaha Graphics now! Damn, days are good for you yammies nowadays. . .

• asbarounis

Posted November 21, 2005 - 10:25 PM

god that bike is awesome!

• ripntear

Posted November 22, 2005 - 05:03 AM

Tim,

if you keep lurking around here you're going to talk yourself into selling red and buying blue again.

Come on over, we would be glad to have you back!

• DPW

Posted November 22, 2005 - 06:08 AM

wallpaper size...http://img.timeinc.n...05/KN1M6272.jpg

• DPW

Posted November 22, 2005 - 06:09 AM

holy snikey...http://img.timeinc.n...05/KN1M6263.jpg

• Ga426owner

Posted November 22, 2005 - 07:00 AM

I don't know if this pic has been posted, but damn, this is one sweet ride
Posted Image
Team Yamaha is also being sponsored by One industries, so EVERYONE will be able to get those elusive Factory Yamaha Graphics now! Damn, days are good for you yammies nowadays. . .

Tim, Yami Team graphics have always been available to buy from Ceet...........
The new One Industries look sweet - I may buy a set em...

man look at the diameter of those forks...huge

• TimFurryBalls

Posted November 22, 2005 - 10:19 AM

I tried for years trying to get GYT-R graphics, and I could never get them from Ceet. They weren't even advertised. Go back to blue? Come to the light, TFB, come to the light. . . . too bad I bought an '06 HONDA. . . :applause:

• SCIENCE

Posted November 22, 2005 - 10:43 AM

I tried for years trying to get GYT-R graphics, and I could never get them from Ceet. They weren't even advertised. Go back to blue? Come to the light, TFB, come to the light. . . . too bad I bought an '06 HONDA. . . :applause:

Tim,
You could (and still can) get the GYT-R graphics directly from Yamaha's GYT-R catalog. I had them on many of my YZ/YZF's. I never thought CEET's graphic quality was that good (especially when directly applied to the gas tank. Holes or not). Their seat covers are excellent though. All that being said, One Industries is a huge step up. I like the new look, although it still is very conservative.
If the '07 has the 52mm Kayaba's, I'm in!

• TimFurryBalls

Posted November 22, 2005 - 11:47 AM

52mm bell-bottom Kayaba's? Man, that would be sweet!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 22, 2005 - 12:20 PM

To paraphrase, "If it's Red, you can sell it" :ride:

• Ga426owner

Posted November 22, 2005 - 12:37 PM

You got to much bling invested in that Red bike to part with it... :ride:

• darth

Posted November 22, 2005 - 12:54 PM

They have 50mm KYB's, not 52.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted November 22, 2005 - 01:15 PM

I tried for years trying to get GYT-R graphics, and I could never get them from Ceet.

They were made by GYTR, and you could get them through your dealer.

They only came with the shroud graphics though. Thats it.

• Ga426owner

Posted November 22, 2005 - 01:46 PM

They were made by GYTR, and you could get them through your dealer.

They only came with the shroud graphics though. Thats it.

I buy them from Ceet directly - include tank, shrouds and fender decals...........Ceet makes them/made them for GYTR -

• yzkid999

Posted November 22, 2005 - 02:03 PM

too cool

• SCIENCE

Posted November 22, 2005 - 02:09 PM

They have 50mm KYB's, not 52.

I know, I know! The bellbottoms make them look like 52's. Very sweet!

• SCIENCE

Posted November 22, 2005 - 02:10 PM

I buy them from Ceet directly - include tank, shrouds and fender decals...........Ceet makes them/made them for GYTR -

If I recall Fox used to sell the Factory rear fender kit as well. I would assume that ONE will be selling the complete kit as they do with other Factory kits.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted November 22, 2005 - 02:17 PM

Oh gee thanks guys, now you tell me! Try looking up my posts about 3 years ago during my search for factory graphics. As you can tell from my Honda, I'm all about the factory look.

• Ceetman

Posted November 24, 2005 - 06:11 AM

CEET has made the factory race graphics and complete seats for Team Yamaha for the past 12 years only to be out bid this season by too many $$$ It cost a lot of dollars to run a race department and that eventually tricles down to us the rider. CEET also made the Race graphics for GYTR and have been and our now still available
from GYTR. CEET has enjoyed and continue to enjoy a great relationship with TEAM YAMAHA and wish them the best for the 06 season.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.