*waiting*

10 replies to this topic
  • yamajoe

Posted November 21, 2005 - 05:25 PM

To all of you guys that got your 06450's in cali. when so you think they will reach up here, Wisconsin? use your psychic powers.

• trainwreck117

Posted November 21, 2005 - 05:31 PM

what about the Dallas area? I don't how much longer I can hold out

• Blueteam

Posted November 21, 2005 - 08:23 PM

They'll be in as soon as there is a foot of snow on the ground. :applause:

• mummer12

Posted November 21, 2005 - 09:03 PM

Alright I am using my powers and predicting they will reach Dec15th soonest. Good luck on the wait. I go pick mine up tommorrow.hahahahahaha :applause: JK

• TeamEndo

Posted November 22, 2005 - 12:25 PM

congrats, i'm green with envy..i called my local dealer and he still doesn't know when he's going to get them in..... :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crf450f

Posted November 22, 2005 - 01:18 PM

You must be frustrated by now, I have mine, and it's worth the wait.
I love my 06 450f, I can't believe how good this bike is. This bike will put more that one smile on your face, it is that good!!
John

• DPW

Posted November 22, 2005 - 02:58 PM

what about the Dallas area? I don't how much longer I can hold out

They are here...http://www.dream-lea.../pics/yz450.jpg

• bigblue450

Posted November 22, 2005 - 03:22 PM

Albany NY here, Waiting..... Its tues.eve.snowing. My dealer says Jan.or so. What the hell is Jan. or so. It feels like forever but well worth the wait I hope. From what I have been reading It is one bad ass bike. I cant wait to rip it thru a nice set of whoops. Brooooooop. Keep the ride reports coming guys .

• ThumperKid250F

Posted November 22, 2005 - 07:08 PM

new jersey over here, im waiting for my 06450 se to come in. i order it from generationmx.com and there telling me it should be here any day now :ride:

cant wait to race it next year at good old dist 34 :applause:

• jwidd

Posted November 22, 2005 - 09:06 PM

Picked up my blue 450 today.(Las Vegas) Haven't had a chance to ride yet.

• yzkid

Posted November 22, 2005 - 10:50 PM

Montreal Canada my dealer said there on the water and left 20 days ago soo he told me 2 more weeks but all u guys posting u got urs is killing me nvrmind the fact that its f@#$% snowing up here .....doh whoever get theres enjoy and keep posting ur pics peace

p.s any of u guys tell me what size gas cap is on the 06 is it the same as 05? need to keep busy buying parts

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.