ADB mag writeup for the 06 YZ450F...

4 replies to this topic
  • tdc_worm

Posted November 20, 2005 - 07:59 PM

Does anyone have access to it whom would care to it for those of us without access to it?

• odlaw19

Posted November 22, 2005 - 06:01 PM

I have read it..... I have a copy at home. The write up i pretty good.

I can scan it and post it if wanted.....

Waldo
YZ426

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bri647

Posted November 22, 2005 - 06:13 PM

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind - that would be great.

A buddy of mine is in the market for a new 450f. Yamaha has been advertising this bike for 4 or 5 months now - and yet there's only a couple that I've heard of in dealerships and only a few preliminary tests. The big tease is backfiring as riders are plunking down money (or getting ready to) on other bikes in the meantime. A big mess-up on Yamaha's part.

So, in closing - seeing a test would be a welcome change, if you have the time. Thanks in advance! :applause:

• DPW

Posted November 22, 2005 - 06:34 PM

Does anyone have access to it whom would care to it for those of us without access to it?

Here ya go...http://www.thumperta...ighlight=review

• bri647

Posted November 23, 2005 - 08:34 AM

Thank you!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.