Just bought !!!!!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • mummer12

Posted November 20, 2005 - 05:43 PM

Just came back from the dealer. I own one now!!!!!!!!! Only thing is I have to go and pick it up on tuesday @ 6:00 after work. So all you other 06 owners change your oil yet?? My dealer could not even give me a oil filter part number. Any one have a K and N oil filter number?? I am also going to have to dodge the rangers this week considering I am going to be running stock exhaust. :applause:

• flintlock28

Posted November 20, 2005 - 06:39 PM

Congratulations, lucky one.....
Seems like the 06 is a winner from the reports on TT.

Forget the K&N filter. Get a Scott's Stainless Steel filter; yes they are like $ 65 or so, but they filter much better, they don't allow oil bypass at startup, and in the long run compared to $13 for the paper ones from the Yammi dealer, you will save money in the long run. I run one and it's great. Just use carb cleaner to blow it out and reuse it . Lasts practically forever if you don't run it over with a truck.

Happy riding with that new ride...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crf450f

Posted November 20, 2005 - 07:10 PM

Congrates, I have one, and it's the best bike Ihave ridden!
This bike rocks!!

• SureBlue

Posted November 21, 2005 - 12:20 AM

So the bikes are there, you lucky guys. Hope we soon get them here in Scandinavia too. I have a blue one on order, but still trying to get a SE somehow. Are the yellow ones already out there too?

• crf450f

Posted November 22, 2005 - 01:21 PM

Yes, I saw a few at the local Elsionore track in California, looks sweet.
I thought it was an rmz at first glance.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.