Devol Radiator Guards+Fluidyne Radiators XR650R?

4 replies to this topic
  • Naru

Posted November 20, 2005 - 02:28 PM

Has anyone tried installing Devol Radiator Guards (for the stock radiators) on Fluidyne Radiators for the XR650R? Any luck, and did they have to be modified? Thanks.

• al_piv

Posted November 21, 2005 - 04:57 AM

Not I, yet I do run unabiker's rad gards on my KTM and they have never let me down.
Now, I know you don't know me from Adam, yet think of my riding ability as me being a obstical in a race rather then a competitor.

With that said. I spoke to unabiker this weekend end after he kicked my tale on the trail about taking my XR650R and doing some fab work off of it. He will be getting my bike in the up and coming weeks.

Look for great things coming out of unabiker by years end.
http://www.unabiker.com/

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Naru

Posted November 22, 2005 - 10:08 AM

Glad to hear that Unabiker is going to make a set; their products are really nice. I just emailed them, and they said that once they get your bike for prototyping, they'll have them done in a month or less. Plus, they said that because of the number of XR650R riders using Fluidyne radiators, these guards will be compatible with them as well as stock. Thanks for the info! I'd much rather be running those then Devol's. :applause:

• FHP

Posted November 22, 2005 - 11:43 AM

NARU...I know in the CRF450 forum there have been guys that have made the devol
work with the fluidyne radiator, you might want to check with them to see what they did.

• Naru

Posted November 22, 2005 - 05:27 PM

Cool, I'll go check through that forum and see if I turn up anything. However, I'm pretty sure I'll go with the Unabikers, as they're darn nice and look indestrucable. Plus, they cost like ~$10 more than the Devol's. :applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 8 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  181 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.