tune-up jetting needed

2 replies to this topic
  • wrinmontana

Posted November 19, 2005 - 09:37 PM

I am in sf california, do you know a very good shop that does an excellent job with jetting and tuneup. I am new to the area and would like it done soon. I am willing to commute 100 miles or so. Let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bkej

Posted November 19, 2005 - 10:48 PM

I bought an 05 wr 450 and Folsom Lake Yamaha in folsom ca, near sacramento did a great job. Rejetted, added the boysen quick shot accelerator pump cover, ziptie fuel screw and the power now valve. It runs extremely crisp!! I would definitely recommend them. Most of their guys also race so they have experience with what they recommend. 916 294-0000 shop phone number

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted November 19, 2005 - 11:16 PM

do it yourself and save! I did mine yesterday and it runs awesome! JD jetting is the way to go.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.