GPS and Helmet cams

3 replies to this topic
  • bwsully1

Posted November 18, 2005 - 09:02 PM

looking for information on helmet cams and GPS systems :applause:

• dbailey223

Posted November 18, 2005 - 10:35 PM

Guy I went riding with last week had the helmet cam. He tested it before we went riding, but then during the ride we got nothing. We're going riding again next Friday. If it works or doesn't, I'll post about it so you know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted November 19, 2005 - 04:30 AM

I love my Garmin GPS MAP60CS with Ram handle bar mount and motorcycle battery wiring kit. It is the way to go from Cycoactive:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Check out the new Adventure Cam 3 from viosport:
Posted Image
I am thinking of getting this unit it has 520 lines of resolution and a sony CCD. :applause:

Check out the full details TT member "Wolf Child" posted it is very imformative! ;) :bonk: :bonk: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ride: :p :p :lol: :p :p :lol: :p :p ;) :p :p

• bwsully1

Posted November 19, 2005 - 08:29 AM

:lol: Thanks, I'll start with those products and report back on my purchases.
:applause: :ride: :p :p

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.