Baja 1000 Progress


60 replies to this topic
  • drex

Posted November 18, 2005 - 02:01 PM

#1

While listening to the Weatherman via live feed I thought I just heard him say,

"there a new leader on the road -- 1x leads through mile 400" :applause:

Does anyone know where there is an online update in text?

  • rmhrc630

Posted November 18, 2005 - 02:28 PM

#2

yea would love online live updates!!!

is there live race radio on the net?

  • my98mugen

Posted November 18, 2005 - 02:45 PM

#3

yes,

http://www.race-deze...ead.php?t=15769

  • rmhrc630

Posted November 18, 2005 - 02:48 PM

#4

sorry just been listening for tha last 15 minutes.

it's awesome!!!

  • jim1234

Posted November 18, 2005 - 02:49 PM

#5

Here's another one
http://www.off-road...._day_notes.html

  • rmhrc630

Posted November 18, 2005 - 02:53 PM

#6

can some of you north americans fill an aussie in on what the terrain is like on the course?

I am looking at the score course map right now.

for example is the place just unihabited wasteland or are there vast numbers of population everywhere??

  • BWB63

Posted November 18, 2005 - 03:18 PM

#7

They have trailers of the Baja race here that you can down load. They are not to big so Dial up can even see them.

http://www.d2gfilm.com/

  • BWB63

Posted November 18, 2005 - 03:42 PM

#8

2:53 pm 1x on pavement rm 440 still in first





> CLASS 21: 4 all thru ck1
> *100X Joe Desrosiers
> 101X Victor Gomez
> 102X Kevin Johnson
> 103X Tim Morton
>
> CLASS 22: 11
> 2X Chris Blais
> 3X Kellon Walch [COLOR=Blue]OUT did not make check 1 KTM
> 4X Robby Bell Honda "B"-Leader Check 2 10:25AM rm199
> 12:25 PM thru rm310
> 12:58 PM thru check 3 rm330 First Place
> 1:52 PM thru check 4 rm390 Second Place[/COLOR]
> 5X Shaun Hanson
> [COLOR=Red]6X Travis Pastrana 10:00amThru lakebed could not find pit
> borrowed gas & is on way to Borrego
> 3rd place ck2 10:56AM[/COLOR]
> [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]1X Campbell/Hengeveld Honda "A" 2nd ck2 10:26AM
> 2:27 PM thru rm310
> 12:59 PM thru check 3 rm330 Second Place
> 1:43 PM thru check 4 rm390 First Place
> 2:53 pm 1x on pavement rm 440 [/COLOR]

> 7X DNS
> [COLOR=DarkRed]8X Marc Francke 11:39 pit rm155 has not seen bike yet
> 11:42 reported down at Honda Pit 1
> 11:45 Broken foot peg Bolts reported back in race [/COLOR]
> 9X Peter Hardy
> 10X Francisco Arredondo
> 11X Richard Nauert
> 12X Jimmy Lewis
> 13X ????????? 2:17 Reports engine seizures - still in race
>
> CLASS 30: 17 all racers thru ck1 1:35
> 301X Daniel Natal
> 302X Jimmy Lewis W/D 11/8
> 303X Ryan Wallace
> 304X Mitchel Sanchez
> 305X Dunn Voyer
> 306X Fred Brown
> 307X Brian Pinard 2:53pm thru check
> 308X Robert Barnum
> 309X Scott Hamby
> 310X Victor Villalobos
> *300X Gerardo Rojas
> 312X Ken Hutchison
> 313X Fred Willert
> 314X Jack Klein 2:12PM chase inquiry about bike down
> 2:39pm bike has carb problems (bike left on lake)
> rider left at hwy 5 -km 107 walking to pit
> 315X Sergio Vega
> 316X Mke Eiklenborg
> 349X John Spar-1st RS
>
> CLASS 40: 8
> 401X Jeff Alter
> *400X Jim O'Neal
> 403X Michael Laenger OUT km77 10:12AM
> 404X Greg Fountain
> 405X Mike Kay
> 406X Brett Helm
> 407X Jose A. Rivas
>
> 449X Mark Jerman-1st RS
>
> CLASS 50: 3 all thru ck1 1:35PM
> 501X Bill Nichols
> 502X Jim O'Neal
> 549X Chris Haines
>
> CLASS 24: 1
> 101A Glen Walraven thru ck1 1:36pm reported
>
> CLASS 25: 17
> 2A Doug Eichner
> 3A Wes Miller
> 4A Shane Strunk OUT rm165 blown motor 11:40AM
> 5A Travis Pastrana did not make pit 1
> 6A Josh Frederick did not make pit 1
> 7A Nick Nelson
> 8A Kevin Thompson
> 9A Wayne Matlock 11:54 AM 1st place ck 2
> 10A Mike Cafro 11:55AM 2nd place ck 2
> 11A Ryan Wheeler -11:19AM rm137 broken eng/flat tire
- 11:19 back in race
> 12A Javier Robles, Jr.
> 13A Joel Leal
> 14A Francisco Ruano
> 15A Rafael Guzman did not make pit 1
> 16A Francisco Gomez
> 17A Joselito Muro
>
> 49A Jessica McCreary-1st RS
>
> SPTS. M/C UNDER 2 all thru pit 1
> 201X John Burton
> 202X Nobuyuki Tsugita
>
> SPTS. M/C OVER: 31
> 251X Alberto Gonzalez
> 252X Sunny Irvine did not make pit 1
> OUT burnt clutch 10:10AM
> 253X Charlie Wilson
> *250X Corey Keysar
> 255X David Gonzalez
> 256X Don Myll
> 257X Jeff Johnson
> 258X Dave Bower rm90 Brkn Shoulder 9:53AM
> 259X David Pearson
> 260X Alberto Banchetti
> 261X Jeff Leonard
> 262X Jim Pearson
> 263X Steven Brink
> 264X Leif Langenskiold
> 265X Shane Lindsay
> 266X Gary Sparks DNS
> 267X Robert Malanga did not make pit 1
> 268X Colie Potter
> 269X Bill Bagnard
> 270X Rich Barrows
> 271X Michael A. Powell
> 272x Mike Guethlein
> 273X Mitch Truett
> 274X Alfredo Osornio
> 275X Leif Bymoen
> 276X Aaron Ard
> 277X Yoshioro Sato - rm95 Brkn Shoulder 9:39AM -still running
> 278X Robert Laughlin
> 297X Tomoki Hayashi-3rd RS
> 298X Kosuke Takada-2nd RS
> 299X Robert Watson-1st RS DNS
>
> SPTS. ATV: 11
> 51A Rich Manthy did not make pit 1
> 52A Willie Hedrick OUT rm30-Insured ankle 10:02
> 53A Christian Valles
> 54A Jose L. Escudero
> 55A Mario A. Yorba
> 56A Juan A. Guillen 12:09 cleared lake bed
> 57A did not make pit 1
> 96A Carlos Mancillas-4th RS
> 97A Mike Penland-3rd RS
> 98A Shawn Robins-2nd RS
> 99A Gil Castro-1st RS rm118 down 11:25AM sprockets


> TROPHY TRUCK: Start on time 9:30
> 19 Tim Herbst 1st place ck1 rm85 11:13AM
> 1st place ck2 rm199 1:31PM
> 27 Matt Scaroni 2nd place ck1 rm85
> 26 Chris Robinson 7th place ck1 rm85
> 4 Gus Vildosola 4th place ck1 rm85
> 80 Chad Ragland 11th place ck1 rm85
> 28 Alan Pflueger 3rd place ck1 rm85
> 81 Ryan Arciero 12th place ck1 rm85
> 86 Josh Baldwin 5th place ck1 rm85
> 14 Ikuo Hanawa 9th place ck1 rm85
> 82 Bob Shepard 6th place ck1 rm85
> 10 Michael Jakobson
> 12 Brian Collins 8th place ck1 rm85
> 29 Steve Barlow
> 17 Carl Renezeder out rm30 blown engine 10:46AM
> 16 Cameron Steele
> 2 Pete Sohren
> 1 Jason Baldwin 10th place ck1 rm85
> 39 Ron Whitton
> 91 Kory Scheeler
> 8 Dan Smith
> 38 Garron Cadiente 13th place ck1 rm85
> 7 Scott Steinberger 14th place ck1 rm85
> 96 Bobby Baldwin
> 83 Robby Gordon 15th place ck1 rm85
> 2:55thru ck 2 rm199
> 9 Darren Skilton broken cv11:15
> 76 Jesse Jones thru check 2 1:55pm
> 3 Mark Post
> 99 Nick Baldwin
> 84 Nick Vanderwey
> 5 Marty Coyne
> 54 Jesse James-2nd RS
> 71 Dan T. Cook-1st RS
>
> CLASS 1:
> 101 Martin Christensen
> 102 Brian Parkhouse
> 103 Andy McMillin First place ck 2 rm 199 1:58pm
> 104 Chuck Hovey third place ck 2 rm 199 2:11pm
> 105 Larry Roeseler second place ck 2 rm 199 2:05pm
> 106 Ronny Wilson
> 107 Lee Patten
> 108 Tom Koch
> 109 Buddy Feldkamp
> 110 Dale Ebberts
> 111 Gary Weyhrich
> 112 Jim Birmingham
> 113 Dave Mason
> 114 Todd Jergensen
> 115 Mark McMillin
> 116 Damen Jefferies
> 117 Brian Ickler
> 118 Troy Herbst
> 119 Richard Boyle
> 120 Billy Robertson
> 121 Bud Feldkamp
> 122 Josh Rigsby
> 123 Cam Thieriot
> 124 Kory Scheeler
> 125 B.J. Richardson
> 126 Mike Bilek
> 127 Danny Anderson
> 128 Corky McMillin
> 149 Mike Majesky-1st RS

  • Jayzonk

Posted November 18, 2005 - 04:09 PM

#9

So someone was ahead of Hengeveld/Campbell??

  • drex

Posted November 18, 2005 - 04:14 PM

#10

Bruce, where'd you get the text dump? I saw it last year but couldn't find it this year.

Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted November 18, 2005 - 04:19 PM

#11

4X Robby Bell Honda "B"- was leading till just after pit three, then.......a clowd of dust went by........they are about 15 minutes apart last I heard.....I don't know why. Last I heard 1x was on pavement.

http://race-dezert.com:8585/listen.pls
http://www.race-deze...ead.php?t=15769
http://www.advrider....goto=nextnewest

http://www.off-road....al_entries.html

Reportedly, we will be able to track the vehicles through out the
race using this link. http://www.wideopenracetracking.com


TOP NEWS:
1x thru check point 5 still in First Place rm490
Booby trap Porticitos Rd rm 252-254
NO WORD ON THE 271x team

> CLASS 21: 4 all thru ck1
> *100X Joe Desrosiers
> 101X Victor Gomez
> 102X Kevin Johnson
> 103X Tim Morton 3:49pm thru ck 4
>
> CLASS 22: 11
> 2X Chris Blais
> 3X Kellon Walch OUT did not make check 1 KTM
> 4X Robby Bell Honda "B"-Leader Check 2 10:25AM rm199
> 12:25 PM thru rm310 First Place
> 12:58 PM thru check 3 rm330 First Place
> 1:52 PM thru check 4 rm390 Second Place
> 5X Shaun Hanson
> 6X Travis Pastrana 10:00amThru lakebed could not find pit
> borrowed gas & is on way to Borrego
> 3rd place ck2 10:56AM 3rd place
> 1X Campbell/Hengeveld Honda "A" 2nd ck2 10:26AM
> 2:27 PM thru rm310 Second Place
> 12:59 PM thru check 3 - rm330 Second Place
> 1:43 PM thru check 4 - rm390 First Place
> 2:53 pm 1x on pavement rm 440 First Place
> 3:50 pm 1x thru ck 5 rm 490 First Place
> 7X DNS
> 8X Marc Francke 11:39 pit rm155 has not seen bike yet
> 11:42 reported down at Honda Pit 1
> 11:45 Broken foot peg Bolts reported back in race
> 9X Peter Hardy
> 10X Francisco Arredondo
> 11X Richard Nauert
> 12X Jimmy Lewis
>

  • wardo

Posted November 18, 2005 - 06:11 PM

#12

BWB63, thanks for the data. I raced last year, right now I am sitting in Vermont listening to Weatherman... this is great! Regretably, my team from last year 403x, appears to have retired early....


Regards,
Wardo

  • JohnnyAirtime

Posted November 18, 2005 - 07:09 PM

#13

can some of you north americans fill an aussie in on what the terrain is like on the course?

I am looking at the score course map right now.

for example is the place just unihabited wasteland or are there vast numbers of population everywhere??


It's anything and everything... watch Dust2Glory and you'll get a MUCH better idea.... just a mesmorizing place.

To really get a feel... RIDE it. Let alone race it...

:applause:

  • Jayzonk

Posted November 18, 2005 - 07:54 PM

#14

If I want to go there and ride it, who offers tours? I can't really take my bike there from here.

  • JohnnyAirtime

Posted November 18, 2005 - 07:58 PM

#15

If I want to go there and ride it, who offers tours? I can't really take my bike there from here.


I'm not sure if I should be 'promoting'... maybe I'm just "informing" of who I know who does this (since you asked)...

A racer, rider and very well known Baja traveler on this forum... provides that exact thing. He's also got a website.... his user name is - BajaBoundMoto

:applause:

  • Jayzonk

Posted November 18, 2005 - 08:02 PM

#16

Cool. Does it ever get too cold to ride there? How's January?

  • x thread

Posted November 18, 2005 - 08:03 PM

#17

I'm not sure if I should be 'promoting'... maybe I'm just "informing" of who I know who does this (since you asked)...

A racer, rider and very well known Baja traveler on this forum... provides that exact thing. He's also got a website.... his user name is - BajaBoundMoto

:applause:

this is good stuff .i like it .honda,s gonna win !!!!!!!

  • rmhrc630

Posted November 18, 2005 - 09:33 PM

#18

1x first over the line

  • BWB63

Posted November 18, 2005 - 10:49 PM

#19

TOP NEWS:
9:21:22 pm 1x wins
9:30 pm top 3 Trophy Trucks: 1- #80 - 2- #19 - 3- #28
STILL NO UPDATE ON 271x




405X Mike Kay 7:05pm Bike fixed at Mag7 Pit 7 -back in race
8:57pm at race mile 400 -wants to meet mag 7 to fuel
rm 440 and confirm chase 2 at rm530 at midnight
(Rider sounds loopy)

Code Green car#112 OK back in race
7:11 BIKE 271X BROKE DOWN AT RACE MILE 379

7:47pm CODE RED: class1600 car backwards on course
against traffic @ race pace
7:49pm car#1604 contacted by radio turned around

> CLASS 21: 4 1:35pm all thru ck1
> 100X Joe Desrosiers
> 101X Victor Gomez
> 102X Kevin Johnson
> 103X Tim Morton 3:49pm thru ck 4
>
> CLASS 22: 11
> 2X Chris Blais
> 3X Kellon Walch OUT did not make check 1 KTM
> 4X Robby Bell Honda "B"-Leader Check 2 10:25AM rm199
> 12:25 PM thru rm310 First Place
> 12:58 PM thru check 3 rm330 First Place
> 1:52 PM thru check 4 rm390
> 6:00 pm thru rm 570 (Llano Colorado) Second Place
> 7:11 pm thru Santo Tomas rm630 Second Place

> 5X Shaun Hanson
> 6X Travis Pastrana 10:00amThru lakebed could not find pit
> borrowed gas & is on way to Borrego
> 3rd place ck2 10:56AM 3rd place
> 1X Campbell/Hengeveld Honda "A" 2nd ck2 10:26AM
> 2:27 PM thru rm310 Second Place
> 12:59 PM thru check 3 - rm330 Second Place
> 1:43 PM thru check 4 - rm390 First Place
> 2:53 pm 1x on pavement rm 440 First Place
> 3:49 pm 1x thru ck 5 rm 490 First Place
> 4:47 pm ? where is 1x ?
> 4:58 pm 1x thru rm 530 First Place
> 6:00 pm1x thru rm 570 (Llano Colorado)First Place
> 7:11 pm thru Santo Tomas rm630 First Place
> 7:39pm thru check#7 race mile 650 FIRST PLACE
> 7:50pm thru race mile 660 (tres Hermanas) FIRST PLACE
> 8:09pm 1x thru rm 675 Ojas Negros First Place
> 8X Marc Francke 11:39 pit rm155 has not seen bike yet
> 11:42 reported down at Honda Pit 1
> 11:45 Broken foot peg Bolts reported back in race
> 9X Peter Hardy
> 10X Francisco Arredondo
> 11X Richard Nauert
> 12X Jimmy Lewis
>
> CLASS 30: 17 all racers thru ck1 1:35pm
> 301X Daniel Natal
> 302X Jimmy Lewis W/D 11/8
> 303X Ryan Wallace
> 304X Mitchel Sanchez
> 305X Dunn Voyer
> 306X Fred Brown
> 307X Brian Pinard 2:53pm thru check 2
> 308X Robert Barnum
> 309X Scott Hamby
> 310X Victor Villalobos
> *300X Gerardo Rojas
> 312X Ken Hutchison
> 313X Fred Willert 2:17pm Reports engine seizures - still in race
>
> 314X Jack Klein 2:12PM chase inquiry about bike down
> 2:39pm bike has carb problems (bike left on lake)
> rider left at hwy 5 - km 107 walking to pit
> 4:01 rm 155 carb bad in silt bed
> 315X Sergio Vega
> 316X Mke Eiklenborg
> 349X John Spar 5:32 Asked weatherman for help - no reply
> 5:58 chase called weatherman for info
> 6:00 rider is ok @ rm345 bike broken
> CLASS 40: 8
> 401X Jeff Alter
> 400X Jim O'Neal 3:36pm thru pit 4 FIRST PLACE
> 403X Michael Laenger OUT 10:12AM hwy km77
> 404X Greg Fountain
> 405X Mike Kay 7:05pm Bike fixed at Mag7 Pit 7 -back in race
8:57pm at race mile 400 -wants to meet mag 7 to fuel
at rm 440 and confirm chase 2 at rm530 at midnight
> 406X Brett Helm
> 407X Jose A. Rivas
>
> 449X Mark Jerman-1st RS
>
> CLASS 50: 3 all thru ck1 1:35PM
> 501X Bill Nichols
> 502X Jim O'Neal
> 549X Chris Haines
>
> CLASS 24: 1
> 101A Glen Walraven 1:36pm thru ck1
>
> CLASS 25: 17
> 2A Doug Eichner
> 3A Wes Miller
> 4A Shane Strunk OUT rm165 blown motor 11:40AM
> 5A Travis Pastrana did not make pit 1
> 6A Josh Frederick did not make pit 1
> 7A Nick Nelson
> 8A Kevin Thompson
> 9A Wayne Matlock 11:54 AM 1st place ck 2
> 10A Mike Cafro 11:55AM 2nd place ck 2
> 11A Ryan Wheeler -11:19AM rm137 broken eng/flat tire
> -11:25am back in race
> -7:27pm out of gas rm 279
> 12A Javier Robles, Jr.
> 13A Joel Leal
> 14A Francisco Ruano
> 15A Rafael Guzman did not make pit 1
> 16A Francisco Gomez
> 17A Joselito Muro
>
> 49A Jessica McCreary 9:41 pm OUT of race
>
> SPTS. M/C UNDER 2 all thru pit 1
> 201X John Burton
> 202X Nobuyuki Tsugita
>
> SPTS. M/C OVER: 31
> 251X Alberto Gonzalez
> 252X Sunny Irvine did not make pit 1
> OUT burnt clutch 10:10AM
> 253X Charlie Wilson
> 250X Corey Keysar
> 255X David Gonzalez
> 256X Don Myll
> 257X Jeff Johnson
> 258X Dave Bower
> 9:53AM rm90 rider#1 Brkn Shoulder
> 3:56pm bike brokedown rm 156 rider#2 OK
> 5:42 bike at rm 160 rider in borrego
> 259X David Pearson
> 260X Alberto Banchetti
> 261X Jeff Leonard
> 262X Jim Pearson
> 263X Steven Brink
> 264X Leif Langenskiold
> 265X Shane Lindsay
> 266X Gary Sparks DNS
> 267X Robert Malanga did not make pit 1
> 268X Colie Potter
> 269X Bill Bagnard
> 270X Rich Barrows
> 271X Michael A. Powell 7:11PM BROKE DOWN AT RACE MILE 379
> 272x Mike Guethlein 5:28pm out of gas rm322
> 6:43 no contact with pit 6 - relay pit 7 -?injury?
>(report rider unconsoious? has not made it to pit 7 yet)
> 7:00 no confirmation yet
> 272x 8:25pm Back on course. Thru Mag 7 pit #7
> 273X Mitch Truett
> 274X Alfredo Osornio
> 275X Leif Bymoen
> 276X Aaron Ard
> 277X Yoshioro Sato - 9:39AM rm95 Brkn Shoulder-still running
> 5:13pm missing did not make pit 2
> 278X Robert Laughlin
> 297X Tomoki Hayashi
> 298X Kosuke Takada
> 299X Robert Watson DNS
>
> SPTS. ATV: 11
> 51A Rich Manthy 1:37 Report:did not make pit 1
> 3:36pm broken down at rm 110
> 4:44pm chase truck enroute
> 52A Willie Hedrick OUT rm30-Insured ankle 10:02
> 53A Christian Valles
> 54A Jose L. Escudero
> 55A Mario A. Yorba
> 56A Juan A. Guillen 12:09 cleared lake bed
> 57A did not make pit 1
> 96A Carlos Mancillas
> 97A Mike Penland
> 98A Shawn Robins
> 99A Gil Castro rm118 down 11:25AM sprockets
> 3:58pm out of race


> TROPHY TRUCK: Start on time 9:30
9:30 pm Trophy Truck is 1- #80 - 2- #19 - 3 #28
> 19 Tim Herbst 1st place ck1 rm85 11:13AM
> 1st place ck2 rm199 1:31PM
> 2nd place 9:30pm
> 27 Matt Scaroni 2nd place ck1 rm85
> 26 Chris Robinson 7th place ck1 rm85
> 4 Gus Vildosola 4th place ck1 rm85
> 80 Chad Ragland 11th place ck1 rm85
> 4:41pm first place rm 370
> 7:35pm first place ck 5 rm 490
> 8:57pm first place rm?
> 9:30 pm STILL First
> 28 Alan Pflueger 3rd place ck1 rm85
still 3rd place 9:30pm
> 81 Ryan Arciero 12th place ck1 rm85
> 86 Josh Baldwin 5th place ck1 rm85
> 14 Ikuo Hanawa 9th place ck1 rm85
> 5:08pm broken cv joint rm117
> 82 Bob Shepard 6th place ck1 rm85
> 10 Michael Jakobson
> 12 Brian Collins 8th place ck1 rm85
> 29 Steve Barlow
> 17 Carl Renezeder out rm30 blown engine 10:46AM
> 16 Cameron Steele
> 2 Pete Sohren
> 1 Jason Baldwin 10th place ck1 rm85
> 39 Ron Whitton
> 91 Kory Scheeler
> 8 Dan Smith
> 38 Garron Cadiente 13th place ck1 rm85
> 7 Scott Steinberger 14th place ck1 rm85
> 96 Bobby Baldwin
> 83 Robby Gordon 15th place ck1 rm85
> 2:55thru ck 2 rm199
> 9:31 thru check 4 rm390
> 9 Darren Skilton 3:24 broken cv11:15 OUT
> 76 Jesse Jones 1:55pm thru check 2
> 3 Mark Post
> 99 Nick Baldwin
> 84 Nick Vanderwey 9:20pm OUT heading to Ensenada
> 5 Marty Coyne
> 54 Jesse James- 3:39pm chase inquiry reported stuck rm164
> 4:02pm thru rm 169
> 7:20 broken heim joint
> 8:39 OUT at rm 218 ("car 54 -where are you")
> 71 Dan T. Cook-1st RS
>
> CLASS 1:
> 101 Martin Christensen
> 102 Brian Parkhouse
> 103 Andy McMillin First place ck 2 rm 199 1:58pm
> 104 Chuck Hovey Third place ck 2 rm 199 2:11pm
> 105 Larry Roeseler Second place ck 2 rm 199 2:05pm
> 106 Ronny Wilson
> 107 Lee Patten 5:55pm broken down rm 283
> 108 Tom Koch
> 109 Buddy Feldkamp
> 110 Dale Ebberts
> 111 Gary Weyhrich
> 112 Jim Birmingham 6:20 Upsidedown, blocking course
> possible head injury rm 301
> 6:55pm no updates or confirmations
> 6:58 investigated by McMillan pits nearby
> 7:15pm Back in race
> 113 Dave Mason
> 114 Todd Jergensen
> 115 Mark McMillin
> 116 Damen Jefferies
> 117 Brian Ickler
> 118 Troy Herbst
> 119 Richard Boyle
> 120 Billy Robertson
> 121 Bud Feldkamp
> 122 Josh Rigsby 3:15pm roll over 2mi b/4 zoo road
> 123 Cam Thieriot
> 124 Kory Scheeler
> 125 B.J. Richardson
> 126 Mike Bilek
> 127 Danny Anderson
> 128 Corky McMillin
> 149 Mike Majesky-1st RS

  • big t

Posted November 18, 2005 - 11:03 PM

#20

Anybody ever hear from the guys from North Carolina that wanted to race the Baja 1000? Just wondering if they ever made it out there?





Related Content

 
x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.