Honda's footpeg problem today in the Baja 1000

5 replies to this topic
  • jim1234

Posted November 18, 2005 - 12:06 PM

I was just listening to the live feed from the Baja 1000. They monitor the weathermans race radio. I heard on the race radio, "Honda 1a's footpeg bolts have been fixed". I think they meant 1x but can't be sure. So no foot peg problem hmmm , I'm sure glad I've got Critters fix. :applause:

• Rokatt88

Posted November 18, 2005 - 12:49 PM

• my98mugen

Posted November 18, 2005 - 01:16 PM

How Do I Find The Live Feed!!

I Wanna Listen

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • don87xr600

Posted November 18, 2005 - 01:25 PM

• my98mugen

Posted November 18, 2005 - 01:30 PM

i just found it here

• x thread

Posted November 18, 2005 - 07:40 PM

sorry to hear about the stupid footpeg problem honda has created .hope all is well .just finished mine this week .got a piece of stainless from work ,bought the bolt at ace hardware and drilled out the frame myself .total investment three dollar fifty cents . no more worries !!!!!!!!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.