Need some input and advice

1 reply to this topic
  • Pooley

Posted August 27, 2001 - 11:45 AM

Hi Folks,

Earlier this month I registered with TT and was "eagerly awaiting the purchase of a WR426". Well, my street bike has not sold so I am still eagerly awaiting.

I have a few questions:

1. What are the differences between the 02 WR and the 01 WR?
2. Should I hold out for the 02 or get the 01 - (should be little to no price difference at the dealer.)
3. When are they coming out?

Thanks for the help. I am beginning to think that listening to all your riding stories is the only thing keeping me sane...can't focus...keep dreaming...Yamaha...ZZZ...WR...ZZZ...grey wire...

[This message has been edited by Pooley (edited August 27, 2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blue_Boner

Posted August 27, 2001 - 06:25 PM

I am unaware of the differences between the two models but if you can get an 02 for the same price I would go with that mainly because of resale. Eric

------------------
98 WR400 "Strokerized"
97 EXC400
93 RMX250

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.