Carke+Edelbrock=easy adjustment

6 replies to this topic
  • BIG RED

Posted November 16, 2005 - 03:21 PM

Just installed my edelbrock last night and found that with the clark 4.3g tank there is plenty of room to reach the dial while holding the throttle open and i have big hands. just thought i would post that because i read in another post that it was very difficult to adjust with the tank on.

• tpvet73

Posted November 16, 2005 - 04:27 PM

Your hands must not be that big. I have the same setup and I find it impossible to push and twist the knob with the tank on.

• Ramcc4x4

Posted November 16, 2005 - 06:17 PM

I also can't make any adjustments with my Clarke 4.3 on my bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jws

Posted November 16, 2005 - 06:57 PM

Your hands must not be that big. I have the same setup and I find it impossible to push and twist the knob with the tank on.

ditto :applause:

• udhawg

Posted November 17, 2005 - 12:07 PM

Same Here!

• Roddog

Posted November 17, 2005 - 08:21 PM

I have same setup and my hand just barely fits underneath the tank to make the adjustment - Not easy by any means.

• BIG RED

Posted November 18, 2005 - 11:40 AM

use your right hand to hold the throttle open then slide your left hand under tank, press the adjuster down with your pointer finger then you can turn the adjuster easily with your middle finger. i guess i am wrong but it sames easy to me?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.