XR650R for sale in San Diego/Orange County???

7 replies to this topic
  • BIGGITY

Posted November 16, 2005 - 12:24 PM

Does anyone know of anyone selling a XR650R in the San Diego/Orange County area? Had a tricked out XR650R before but had to sell it to go on a 6 month surf trip and am jonesing out now wanting to ride now that I'm back. :p :ride: If anyone knows of one for sale let me know. :applause:

• Shawn_Mc

Posted November 16, 2005 - 04:18 PM

You may want to check Berts Mega mall. Theyve apparently got a bunch of 05' 450 CRF's for $5349. They probably have a couple left over XR's too...

• XR4DEZ

Posted November 16, 2005 - 04:56 PM

5 or 6 in the SD area Trader this week.

• jws

Posted November 16, 2005 - 06:58 PM

welcome back :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mescalero

Posted November 16, 2005 - 07:23 PM

cragslist has a few listed as well.

• XR250rdr

Posted November 17, 2005 - 07:33 PM

Hey man, welcome back. I thought you were putting the bike up in storage. Have fun finding a new one. Lemme know once you get one and we can hit up the dez sometime. I picked up a new bike myself.

• x thread

Posted November 17, 2005 - 08:11 PM

Hey man, welcome back. I thought you were putting the bike up in storage. Have fun finding a new one. Lemme know once you get one and we can hit up the dez sometime. I picked up a new bike myself.

go to dist 37 website .for sale section seen one there.

• x thread

Posted November 17, 2005 - 08:18 PM

cycle trader has some, thats where i got mine.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.