wr-426

1 reply to this topic
  • tmz1966

Posted November 14, 2005 - 02:11 PM

i have 02 wr-426,when bike gets warm it sometimes will not accelerate i try to open throttle it falls on its face and spits and sputters,icould this be a cdi box.i have changed carb and coil.it only does this sometimes and other times it runs perfect,any ideas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted November 14, 2005 - 03:32 PM

i have 02 wr-426,when bike gets warm it sometimes will not accelerate i try to open throttle it falls on its face and spits and sputters,icould this be a cdi box.i have changed carb and coil.it only does this sometimes and other times it runs perfect,any ideas.

Just a thought but have you checked the spray timing of the accelerator pump? Also, have you done the BK mod? :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.