Pic - Did my first event yesterday.

7 replies to this topic
  • goodluckmonkey

Posted November 14, 2005 - 01:55 PM

Just a 3 hour hare and hounds.

It was brilliant, i think i'm hooked.
The WR kicked ass on the real gnarly climbs, and hauled past everything on the open sections. :applause:

Posted Image

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 14, 2005 - 02:04 PM

Looking good....... :applause:

• blooozboy

Posted November 14, 2005 - 02:09 PM

nice one man

• mikie

Posted November 14, 2005 - 03:41 PM

Good ish! Looks like you got the best outta your WR, moto and sm!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted November 14, 2005 - 06:17 PM

first off sweet picture. it cool to see an acceleration wheelie rather then a showboating one. i love it when i get though 3-4 gears not even knowing the front end is off the ground 10cm {4"}.

do you know of a link to other picture of the event?

• goodluckmonkey

Posted November 15, 2005 - 01:38 PM

Pics :applause:

• StreetbikePimp

Posted November 15, 2005 - 05:23 PM

The WR kicked ass on the real gnarly climbs, and hauled past everything on the open sections. :applause:

So...was that a first lap wheelie, or did you still have enough energy after 3 hours to still hit it that hard???

I love my 4-stroke in the open sections. Them 2-smokes may be lighter and easier to go fast in the trees, but you make that trail atv wide or if the course opens up to a corn field.....LOOK OUT!!! I'M PASSING YOU!!!

• goodluckmonkey

Posted November 16, 2005 - 04:34 AM

That was about 2 1/2 hours in, booting it out of the pits.

I'm still hurting slightly today. I'm so unfit at the moment.

The WR wasn't the greatest thing to be riding in the tight woods sections, or when i needed to drag it out of the mud.
Show it a wide open section however, and it blew past everything else like it was standing still.
It's rock-chucking capability also keeps other bikes well back. :applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.