Replacement front brake lever/bark busters?

6 replies to this topic
  • dbailey223

Posted November 13, 2005 - 04:08 PM

Any recommendations for a replacement front brake lever? OEM or an alternate?

Also, recommendations for bark busters?

• Flooder305

Posted November 13, 2005 - 10:50 PM

Cycra Pro-Bend Racer Pack for bark busters.... Can't go wrong. Also Enduro Engineering sells a popular set.

• clark4131

Posted November 14, 2005 - 06:11 AM

If you're going to buy barkbusters, then don't spend a wad of cash on fancy levers, anything but Ho Chi Minh pot metal is fine. I have the Cycra ProBends with the triple clamp mount and they're bullet proof...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted November 14, 2005 - 07:29 AM

Another vote for Cycra Pro-Bend. I have them on my 02 426 with the pro taper bar mount and I am very impressed with the quality :applause: If I crash hard enough to collapse them and break my levers they will be calling a chopper to haul me away :ride:

• dbailey223

Posted November 14, 2005 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the advice. Time for some shopping!

• byggd

Posted November 14, 2005 - 10:09 AM

Thanks for the advice. Time for some shopping!

I bought mine here at the TT store. Their prices are very competitive and have a 110% price match :applause:

• ARin

Posted November 14, 2005 - 11:33 AM

cycra probend with triple clamp mount.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.