How much do you think....?

3 replies to this topic
  • metalm0

Posted November 13, 2005 - 12:27 AM

I am selling my 2002 Yamaha YZ 125 and was wondering how much you all think it is worth. It has 0 hours on the top end and is bone stock besides an aftermarket header and muffler. This bike is excellent condition and runs strong. I have all the extra stuff like stock muffler and header and extra fenders. I just put on a new rear tire and it has been checked after every ride. How much do you think it is worth. I live in Cali.

• frankstr

Posted November 13, 2005 - 08:55 AM

Ask the Yamaha guys..... :applause: They outa have a clue... :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted November 13, 2005 - 09:12 AM

You might get 1800-2000 for it...If you waited long enough...

• wr450fyamaha

Posted November 13, 2005 - 10:28 AM

that question is for the yz125 fourm

Related Content

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.