radiator guards

I looked at quite a few. Unabiker was made with the heaviest gage material. I liked the way they attach to the bike frame. Some front frame to radiator only, some back frame to radiator only, some attach to only the radiator. The unabiker attaches to the frame front and back and actually wraps around the radiator for best protection. Got the gold ones for my WR. Like the contrast! :applause:

ditto arin, just put on a set of devols on the 05 wr 450. First ride w/ them up a nasty rock filled climbgot off center off the downhill side let the bike go and hopped off, mind you I was basically stalled and bike went over down hill side. can you say tinfoil !! But then I also bent the front rotor, on the same gentle lay down so maybe I got nothin to talk about!! radiator didnt bust though whew was bout thirty miles out in the desert.

just installed my unibiker rad guards over my new fluidyne radiators on my 05 wr 450,, had to do minor mods to guards. The left side upper hose in the back of the rad, it is slightly squished between the guard and the rad. Any one else have this problem?

Devols fit over fluyidynes great

:applause:

Don't know bout these guys bending the Devols :ride:

I have the unibiker's and each side folded first crash. The plastic is all buckled now and the aluminium is pushed forward in the front and rubbing on the fender. The rad is still in OK shape, a little crushed, but I don't know how much more abuse they will take. I would not recomend them or purchace them again. The devol's on my old cr were great...should of stuck with what I knew.