Hearing some proud pricing out there on a 06

42 replies to this topic
  • DPW

Posted December 17, 2005 - 02:56 PM

You'll never believe this!!!! OK, so my bike came in Thursday, 2006 yz450LE, same bike that everyone else on here is talking about. They assembled it and gave me a call yesterday. I went down to talk about what my price is going to be. They said $8300 OTD, but then said they would make me a deal. My "good deal" ended up being $8100 OTD. &%$#@!? I asked what my "good deal" on the blue one would be, $7900 OTD. I'm sorry, I like the dealership, and know the owner personally, but that is WAY TOO MUCH! Heck, I got quoted $6800 from my old sponsor back in Idaho. It would save me money to drive up and get it from Idaho. If $8100 OTD is the best deal I can get, I'll be riding yellow still this year, it'll just have a Suzuki sticker on it. Maybe I'll even go green, since I'll be saving a ton of "green" by not going with the deal on a YZ450F.

I believe it....that is what drives me nuts is some of the greedy dealers! I finally found a dealer in my area that gave me what I consider a good price. Since the dealer price is right around $5800 on a blue one I would love to see the break down how they get to $8100.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted December 17, 2005 - 03:06 PM

car salesmen = motorcycle salesman.....one in the same. :applause:

• btc20mx

Posted January 03, 2006 - 11:12 PM

car salesmen = motorcycle salesman= big oil industries.....one in the same. :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.