newbies first ride

4 replies to this topic
  • billbanshee

Posted November 10, 2005 - 03:43 PM

just got a 01 wr426 last night took it out for my first ride after work today it probably took me 20 min to get it started even after reading plenty of starting threads nothing but :ride: after that though rode some trails and blazed through some fields grew some balls after a bit and started seeing how far i could wheelie looped it my first ride :applause: time for some new bars ive been riding quads for the past 10 years and just wanted to go to 2 wheels to learn some new skills anyway had the most fun ive had in a long time

• WildRide

Posted November 10, 2005 - 08:40 PM

Got mine in April, Ditto

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • billbanshee

Posted November 10, 2005 - 10:41 PM

Got mine in April, Ditto

you mean hard to start had a blast looped it on the first ride

• Nodrog

Posted November 11, 2005 - 03:25 AM

Congrats on going back to 2 Wheels - I recently cut the blue neutral switch wire on my 99 WR and it is definately starting easier - start the bike with half a kick when she's hot with no problems .a mod worth doing .
Cheers Nodrog :applause:

• Bamster

Posted November 11, 2005 - 05:22 AM

Glad to see you have come over from the dark side.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.